Tax Consultations for Corporate Clients and Human Ressources
Tax Consultants for Corporate Clients in France
Tax consultations for corporate clients are a specialty at our firm. We give advice on how to minimize your tax burden and keep you compliant with the latest tax laws in France.
You Have a Legal Information Obligation Towards Your Employees
Understanding and abiding by French tax law can be tricky at the best of times, especially if you need to resolve tax issues for expat employees who are struggling to understand taxes in France or facing a language barrier. That’s why Elitax goes the extra mile to help you resolve your tax issues as efficiently as possible.
Our bilingual tax accountants excel in tax advice for corporate situations in regard to international employees. They have been providing clear, effective tax advice to hundreds of clients for almost 20 years.
We Can Help You If:
- You employ expats in France who need help with French income tax returns, especially if they’re on a strict deadline
- You employ expats in France who are struggling to fill out a French real estate wealth tax return
- Your newcomer employees need to understand the taxes in France
- Your employees are struggling to figure out how income tax, tax deductions, income tax rates, and refund provision work in France
- Your expat employees speak little to no French and need an English-speaking accountant to translate and manage their taxes in France
Why Tax Consultation Is Important for a Corporation
Tax consultation for corporate clients is particularly important when you run a business in France. For starters, there are a number of tax breaks and incentives that your business may be eligible for, but you won’t know about them unless you consult with an accountant.
In addition, as a business owner in France, you have a legal information obligation towards your employees.
This means that you must provide certain information to your workers each year, such as the amount of income tax and social charges you’ve withheld from their paychecks.
Finally, if your business runs a payroll in France, an accountant can help ensure that all mandatory deductions are made on time to avoid fines or penalties.
Elitax helps businesses make the best possible choices based on their specific situation and get all of the deductions, exemptions, credits, or allowances they are entitled to under French tax law.
What We Do for You
- We are bilingual tax experts based in Paris
- We work in French and English
- We specialise in expatriate tax services and consultancy for corporate clients
- We offer a free 30-minute corporate tax consultation to discuss your needs and obligations
- We will prepare French income tax returns and French wealth tax returns for your employees, based on whether they are tax residents or non-tax residents
- If they are pressed for time, we can speed up the preparation and processing of tax returns through our Express Service option
How Our Free 30 Minutes Consultation Works
To begin with, we’ll discuss your needs and obligations as an employer with regard to your employees’ tax obligations in France.
We’ll extend this advice to any of your employees who need the help and also address any questions or concerns you may have. This helps us assess how best to serve your interests in preparing the “Welcome tax meeting” their French tax returns and in fulfilling your information obligations.
It also allows us to explain our services with regard to taxes in France. We discuss practical matters such as timing and how we will communicate with your employees. We address any questions and concerns you may have concerning your employees’ obligations concerning their taxes in France.
Once we’ve set out a working tax plan for your company and employees, we’ll discuss our fees so you’re aware of the cost of doing the work. If you’re happy to proceed, we’ll send questionnaires to your employees and get started with a tailored Welcome tax meeting, personalised tax consultation, and or their tax return.
The questionnaire will help us understand your employee’s tax situation, identifying their income, assets, and current real estate wealth, allowing us to write out accurate tax consultations, welcome tax meetings, and prepare income tax returns as needed.
What Will We Want to Know From You?
Here are some of the things that we will want to ask you
- How many of your expats employees will need our services in respect of taxes in France?
- How have their tax obligations been taken care of in previous years?
- Do they benefit from tax equalisation arrangements?
- How do you fulfill your information obligations?
- How many are tax residents in France and how many are tax non-resident in France?
What Will You Want to Know?
Here are some of the questions you may want to ask us:
- How can Elitax help us to fulfill our information obligations and explain to our expat employees the rules concerning taxes in France?
- How can Elitax help our salaried expat employees file their income tax returns in France?
- What tax credits are available for expat newcomers to France?
- What is the situation concerning an employee’s spouse and child(ren) if they do not live in France?
- What are your fees?
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation
If you have any questions about our tax consulting services for corporate clientele, please do not hesitate to contact us for a free initial consultation. We will assess your needs and provide you with the best possible advice. You can reach us by phone or email, whichever is more convenient for you.
Phone: +33 (0)970 44 45 46
Let us help you with the French tax systems
Get in touch with our Paris-based bilingual tax experts
Thank you Elitax for providing such a no fuss, friendly and efficient service. We have used Elitax for 3 years now and would not hesitate to recommend them.
ELITAX has been fundamental as our tax consultants our expatriated personnel to our day to day operations.